Friday, August 2, 2019

Colorful Contemporary Landscape Painting, Abstract Landscape, Tree, “Choose Color“ by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry


This painting is one of my smaller ones and I did it as an experiment to see how it would look to just "Choose Color" that is unexpected. I enjoy looking at the painting and now it just seems like a normal day in my studio, experiment time! I don't remember when I decided to give myself permission to be adventurous with the colors of my subjects but I believe as creators we should try new directions occasionally. I do try to work on good composition and a few other design elements to provide harmony even if my colors are exaggerated . Do you ever push the limits? Do you test the norm? When is it ok to do so?

8"x8"x1/8" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




No comments:

Post a Comment